2022-23 Event Registration Info
Cheer & Dance competition season will be here before long so make sure that your sights are set on a CCC Cheer & Dance Event near you! Looking for registration information? We have you covered!
>> Registration Begins September 2022!<<
Registration Agreement & Policies
Before you register your team for one of our competitions, please carefully read this agreement. It is very important that you understand what we are asking from each team representative who registers with us.
This Registration Agreement (“Agreement”) is an agreement between the team or organization registering for an event (referred to herein as “you," “your” or words of similar import), and Champion Cheer Central, Inc., a Pennsylvania corporation (referred to herein as “CCC,” “us,” “our” or words of similar import). By submitting your online registration you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and by the Champion Cheer Central Safety Guidelines, Rules and Regulations, Policies, Code of Ethics, and all documents referred to or incorporated therein, all of which you acknowledge that you have reviewed as available at www.championcheercentral.com. All such documents are incorporated into this Agreement by reference. As the responsible party for this registration and team/organization, I acknowledge that I have read the payment policies, weather-related policy, and cancellation policy governing events hosted by CCC. I fully understand the financial responsibilities associated with this registration and accept liability for any and all debts incurred as a result of this registration.
- All forms must be completed via website or paper and mailed to CCC postmarked prior to the deadline. Champion Cheer Central, Inc. 18 West State Street, Albion, PA 16401.
- Please send no more than one check per team payable to "Champion Cheer Central, Inc." or "CCC". Any checks that are returned for any reason will be charged a $50 return fee in addition to the original amount and checks will no longer be accepted from the issuer in the future. Payment will only be accepted in the form of a money order, cashier's check, certified bank check, or hand-delivered cash.
- All signed/completed registration forms received by Champion Cheer Central, Inc. constitutes guaranteed payment by the organization.
- All balances must be paid in full by every team prior to the start. NO EXCEPTIONS
- VIP Discounts cannot be combined with other discounts. Bids awarded can not use any additional discounts. Use your best discount/bid per athlete.
- Any balances on your account are your financial responsibility. 10% interest will be added to your balance after the account is 30 days past due and will continue until the balance is paid in full. If an attorney or collection agency is required to collect the debt, you assume all responsibility of any further fees incurred by collection means.
- If payment has been made via credit card, you are charged a 3% fee. If you receive a refund, there will be no refund on the 3% fee.
If your team needs to cancel their performance at an event for any reason please contact us immediately at (888) 912-4337 AND send an email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation will NOT BE EFFECTIVE until the date we receive your email cancellation notice.
The following cancellation policies shall apply:
- 90 or more days prior to an event, you are eligible to receive a Full Refund.
- 89-22 days prior to an event, you are eligible to Transfer fees to another event within the same competition season.
- There is absolutely No Refund 21 days or less prior to the event. There will be no exceptions.
- There are No Refunds for teams or participants that no-show at an event.
- If your team participant numbers change for any reason, there is NO REFUND of the difference. The credit can be applied to another event within the same competition season.
If Champion Cheer Central chooses to cancel an event due to inclement weather and it is not rescheduled, your team will receive a Full Credit to any other CCC Event. Host venues may force us to cancel due to unseen circumstances in which case a backup date will be provided. If you cannot attend the backup date, you are free to transfer your fees to another event within the same competition season. Otherwise, if the facility is open, the event will go on. Please make any necessary travel arrangements so that you will not have any problems making it to the event on time and safely. No refunds will be made for teams that choose not to attend.
In the event of a cancellation under which you are permitted by the express terms of this Agreement to receive a refund, transfer your payment or both, you will have 30 days after we receive your Cancellation Notice or Champion Cheer Central sends you notification that an event has been canceled, as the case may be, to elect in writing (“Election Notice”) sent to the following email address email@example.com to either transfer your payment or receive a refund, as applicable. If we do not receive your Election Notice within such 30 day period, no transfer or refund will be permitted or given. The term “Competition Season” means the cheer and dance competition season from Fall to Spring, typically from November through April, with the exact time period from year to year as posted at www.championcheercentral.com and subject to change at any time by CCC in its sole discretion.
EXCEPT FOR TRANSFERS OR REFUNDS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY AND IN STRICT ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT IN CONNECTION WITH A CANCELLATION, ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS SHALL BE PERMITTED UNDER ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, A NO-SHOW, DROPOUT OR SCRATCH AT A COMPETITION. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT ANY PAYMENT FORFEITED TO OR RETAINED BY CHAMPION CHEER CENTRAL SHALL CONSTITUTE LIQUIDATED DAMAGES TO REIMBURSE CHAMPION CHEER CENTRAL FOR THE COSTS AND EXPENSES THAT CHAMPION CHEER CENTRAL INCURS IN SUCH CANCELLATION, AS THE PARTIES AGREE THAT IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE OR EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO CALCULATE THE ACTUAL DAMAGES THAT CHAMPION CHEER CENTRAL INCURS IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.